A customs Bonded warehouse is a place established for the purpose of placing goods under customs supervision and the conditions and qualities to be sought in its establishment are determined by regulation.
The procedures and principles regarding the Bonded warehouse Regime are explained in Articles 93-107 of the Customs Law No. 4458 and Articles 328-348 of the Customs Regulation.
The goods may remain in the Bonded warehouse indefinitely until they have been subjected to an approved process or use.
We have Type-A General Bonded warehouse in Ankara Logistics Base which serves under the control of Customs Administration.
- WHILE DELIVERING GOODS TO THE BONDED WAREHOUSE
– Following the opening of the declaration of the contents of the vehicle of which Summary Declaration is registered by the Customs Administration under the warehouse regime, the green copy of the declaration is submitted to the bonded warehouse and the goods are delivered.
- WHILE RECEIVING GOODS FROM THE BONDED WAREHOUSE
– After the goods in the bonded warehouse are subject to customs-approved transaction or use and payment of their taxes, if applicable, the bonded warehouse management office is applied with the tax receipt and the relevant green copy.
– After they are exited from the system and the storage service fees are paid in the operating office, the goods are delivered.